Thank you for choosing Thermacon Service Company for your home system needs. We have implemented several new protocols to ensure our customers and employees are protected.
What to expect if we are visiting your home
- As always, if technicians have a known illness, they will not visit a customer’s home
- For your health and safety, technicians have been advised to not shake hands or to touch your home thermostat
- We are not requesting for your signatures on our paperless invoice.
- Our technicians will wear gloves as much as possible and may need to clean or sanitize surfaces they touch during their visit
- If you or someone in your household is showing signs of illness, including fever or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you reschedule any upcoming technician visits to your home.
- If your appointment needs to be rescheduled, please call our office.