Saving money on your HVAC needs is about more than just receiving a good deal on equipment and installation. It is about purchasing quality products that are energy efficient, last for decades and decrease your monthly bills. As a factory-authorized Carrier dealer, Thermacon offers top products for your home or commercial business to help you get the most out of your money with long-term solutions. Our products and services are designed with energy efficiency in mind to lower your bills while protecting the environment.
Energy-Efficient HVAC Systems and Solutions
Homes and buildings that run efficiently use less energy, resulting in lower costs for you. The decrease in expended energy also benefits the environment by requiring fewer fossil fuels and releasing fewer carbon emissions. Thermacon offers several solutions to help you save money in the long run and create a “green” home that is earth friendly. Our products and services range from simple adjustments to comprehensive approaches that result in greater energy efficiency. Take a look at the following solutions to see how you could save.
- Home Evaluation Programs – We offer our exclusive G.R.E.E.N. program, which involves trained technicians who evaluate your home’s efficiency and offer improvements to save energy, money and the environment. We also participate in ENERGY STAR’s national home performance evaluation program to find more ways for you to save.
- New Technology – Our HVAC systems and products feature advanced technology, such as geothermal energy, to help you create an energy-efficient home.
- Routine Maintenance and System Checks – With regular service and preventative maintenance, we help you keep your systems running at optimal efficiency while catching minor problems before they cause trouble.
Energy Usage Evaluations
Nearly 45 percent of your monthly utility expenditures comes from heating and cooling costs. When you take advantage of our G.R.E.E.N. evaluation, trained technicians help you lower those monthly bills by recommending and explaining numerous improvements for your home. Even if you do your best to conserve energy throughout the month, you may be losing efficiency in one or more of the following ways.
- Poor insulation
- Broken seals
- Leaky ducts
- Inefficient heating and cooling systems
With this exclusive program, we check your entire home for any areas that need improvement and compile a written report for you. Friendly and professional technicians explain the recommended improvements, and you choose which solutions you would like to apply. In addition to the improvements, we inform you of all rebate and tax incentives available to you. After you choose how you would like to improve your home’s efficiency, we provide you with up-front estimates and available financing options. G.R.E.E.N. improvements help you in the following ways.
- Save money with rebate programs up to $1,000
- Save money monthly with lower utility bills
- Save the environment with less energy expenditure
We also offer home performance evaluations by ENERGY STAR to give you more suggestions for improving your efficiency. You can take advantage of these programs with new home construction or improving an existing building. To help you save, we may offer:
- Duct sealing
- General repairs
- Thermostat upgrades
- System replacements
- Retrofitting entire building
Geothermal Systems and Services
A long-term solution to improving your efficiency and saving money is installing a new HVAC system. Geothermal energy is a relatively new technology that harnesses the natural heat from the earth to control the climate in your home. These “green” heat pumps provide you with affordable and sustainable energy. A/C and heating systems using geothermal technology are the most energy-efficient options available today. We offer long-lasting heat pumps from Carrier to help you regulate your indoor temperatures while saving money and protecting the environment. Geothermal heat pumps offer the following benefits.
- Lifespan of 25 to 50 years
- Ideal for multiple applications, such as single-family homes, schools and office buildings
- Provides heating, cooling and humidity control with quiet operation
- 300 to 600 percent efficient
- Equipment payback with three to five years
- Energy tax credits available
- Up to 70 percent reduction on monthly bills
Approximately 50,000 geothermal heat pumps have already been installed in the United States alone. The energy savings come from the fact that it is easier to pull existing heat from the earth than it is to alter the temperature of the air. If you are interested in geothermal systems, we will gladly provide you with an estimate for your desired application. These units are ideal for new construction, replacing inefficient systems and retrofitting older homes or buildings.
Ongoing Maintenance for Efficient Operation
Even with the most advanced technology in energy efficiency, regular maintenance is required for optimal performance. We offer regular servicing along with preventative maintenance to help you keep your bills low. With regular checks, our technicians help maintain the condition of your system, achieve optimal efficiency, extend the life of your equipment and repair minor problems to prevent larger ones.
Our technicians are expertly trained to service any make and model to help you achieve maximum efficiency. We want to help you get the most in energy savings for your money, so our products and services are designed with that goal in mind. Contact Thermacon to find out how you can improve your home’s efficiency for big savings that benefit you and the environment.